Save on flights and upgrades
On Business is our free loyalty programme that makes your company’s travel budget go further.
- Help your company make significant savings on your travel budget.
- Earn On Business Points on every qualifying flight booked through ba.com, our service centre or a travel agent.
- Earn On Business Points irrespective of the country where you buy your ticket
- Manage all your company's travel, including any offices overseas through one global On Business account
- Spend your points on rewards that will really benefit your colleagues and your business: flights and upgrades.
- Join today and your company will earn triple On Business Points on the first six flight sectors1 that your company takes with us, or on selected routes with eligible partner airlines within your first 12 months of joining.
- Boost your points with special On Business offers.
- Nominate up to five travel agents to access your account and one other colleague in your company as contacts.
- Manage your On Business account 24 hours a day online - use it to check your points balance and past transactions, make, change or cancel a reward booking.
- If you or your colleagues are members of the British Airways Executive Club or our oneworld® partners’ frequent flyer programmes you can also benefit personally.
Start earning points right away
1 Six flight sectors are 6 individual direct flights. If you need to connect to an onward destination, this will count as 2 flight sectors e.g. Paris-London-New York. A direct return (round-trip) flight, e.g. London-New York-London, will count as 2 flight sectors.
It only takes a few minutes to join On Business. All you need are your business details and the names of your nominated contacts who can book travel and manage your On Business account.