1,2,3 or 6 Day London Sightseeing Passes are available. Discover more and pay less with the London Sightseeing Pass! Offering great value and convenience and giving you entry to over 55 top attractions including the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, London Zoo, Windsor Castle and many more.
Take advantage of tours, cruises and walks. With special discounts at theatres, and other services, the London Sightseeing Pass guarantees you'll never be short of things to see and do.
The more you use it the more you save!! So however long your stay you can save time and money at London's top attractions with the London Sightseeing Pass.
With the London Sightseeing Pass you will receive:
• FREE entrance to more than 55 top attractions
• FREE shopping, discounts and benefits.
• FREE full colour guidebook available in seven languages. It includes helpful information about each attraction, how to get there, opening/closing times, as well as insider tips.
• Queue Jumping at busy attraction entrances.
• Download the FREE London Pass app for both IOS and Android devices. It is packed with helpful information about the city and attractions included on the London Pass.
Three day London Sightseeing Pass
Your pass should be kept in a safe place, as it must be presented at each attraction you visit. Your London Sightseeing Pass is valid on consecutive days from the first day of use. There is no re-admission on the same day.
Your London Sightseeing Pass has a one year validity from the date shown and is to be exchanged in London within one year. Attractions are closed 24, 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
Please note that you won't be able to make changes to your hotel or car booking. If you want to change your booking you will have to cancel your current booking and make a new booking. This can be done on ba.com.
We cannot guarantee that the same hotel room or car rental option will still be available if you have to cancel and make a new booking.