Travelling into Agadir
Flights to Agadir from London Heathrow (LHR) land at Al Massira Airport (AGA). To get into the city centre, you can take a 20-minute taxi ride from the Arrivals Hall. Alternatively, the cheapest option is to catch a bus to the nearby town of Inezgane, and then a connecting bus into the city itself.
Top 5 Things To Do in Agadir
- Main Beach - Agadir’s gorgeous beaches are its main attraction. Main Beach features clean sand, warm waters, lifeguards and is shielded from the wind – the perfect beach in every way.
- Agadir Kasbah - Hike up the hill to the Kasbah, a castle built by the ruling sultan in 1540, offering stunning vistas over Agadir. It’s a steep walk getting to the top but the views are incredible - take a camera and refreshments for sundowners.
- Souk El Had Market - Sip mint tea and browse over 3,000 stores at Agadir’s fascinating covered market. Prices tend to be fixed so bargaining is not essential – a mercy for those too laid-back to haggle!
- Souss-Massa National Park - Experience the pristine nature and birdlife around magnificent Massa Lagoon and the steep dunes of this must-visit park of Morocco, 65km south of Agadir.
- Essaouira - Flights to Agadir are also suitable to get you towards the nearby city of Essaouira. Immersed in history and again fantastic beaches, a definite place to experience.
Agadir takes the best of European culture and combines it with Moroccan sun, making it the perfect year-long leisure break for relaxing, sightseeing and cultural experiences.
Book your flights from Agadir to London Heathrow.