If you are already a card member, click here to access Cardwebb, where you can manage your activities online.
Get 5,000 Avios closer to your next reward flight1 with the British Airways Visa Card
Special Welcome Bonus
To say welcome when you take out a British Airways Visa Card, we'll give you a Welcome Bonus of 5,000 Avios if you successfully apply for a card before 31 May 2013.
Apply today for a British Airways Visa Card and your everyday spend will soon convert to something you won't see everyday. Jet off faster to destinations like London, New York and Barbados by taking advantage of our introductory bonus Avios offer today.
1 Subject to applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges
Benefits of the British Airways Visa Card
- Enjoy no annual fee the first year
- Successfully apply for your card by 31 May 2013 and receive 5,000 bonus Avios the first time you use your card
- With the British Airways Visa card you'll collect Avios every time with every purchase and get closer to reward tickets for you and your family even faster
- You earn 1 Avios for every SEK 10 you spend on your day-to-day purchases
- You earn 2 Avios for every SEK 10 you spend with British Airways
- You earn 250 bonus Avios when you pay for your Avis rental using your British Airways Visa Credit Card
- Everyday grocery shopping, travel expenses or buying a new set of golf clubs - everything adds up to Avios
- Redeem your Avios on a British Airways flight, and if you've spent 200,000 SEK on your card in one calendar year, we'll give you another ticket for a companion, for the same flight. Sign up now and your spend will help you earn a companion reward ticket2
- Receive travel accident, delay and cancellation insurance when you pay at least half of your British Airways ticket with your card3
- Enjoy up to 56 days of interest free credit and flexible payment options
- No annual fee for your first year
Where will your Avios take you?
| London|| 15,000 Avios|
| Istanbul|| 35,000 Avios|
| New York|| 55,000 Avios|
| Cape Town|| 65,000 Avios|
| Rio de Janeiro|| 75,000 Avios|
Examples of travel from Stockholm
For more information on where in the world your Avios can take you as well as information on tickets, taxes, fees, possible restrictions and surcharges please click on the link below.
British Airways Visa card
- Annual fee of 395 SEK (no annual fee the first year).
- Credit can be obtained with a maximum limit of 150 000 SEK.
- Interest rate and APR - click here for full Terms and Conditions. Annual fee 395 SEK, 14,64% effective interest rate (2013-02-05). The total amount payable is 16 357 SEK based on a credit of 15,000 SEK and 18,17% APR. The amount is calculated on the basis that the credit is repaid over 12 months and that the interest-free period of 39 days is used. This does not include any charges for cash withdrawals.
- Charges for cash withdrawals are 3% of the withdrawal amount, a minimum of 35 SEK per withdrawal.
- Currency conversion fee for conversion from Swedish kronor to foreign currency is 1,5% of the exchange rate.
- Agreement is valid until further notice.
- The minimum monthly payment is 150 SEK or 3% of the outstanding balance; whichever is higher. However, the monthly payment should not exceed the outstanding credit.
- The British Airways Visa card is exclusively available for residents in Sweden. The card is administered and issued by EnterCard Sverige AB, 105 34 Stockholm, org nr 556673-0593. EnterCard Sverige AB is subject to inspection by Finansinspektionen. Cancellation policy applies.
- The Avios earned on your British Airways Visa card will be added onto your Executive Club account.
- For questions about your British Airways Visa card, please call EnterCard on +46 771 48 00 50.
- Terms and conditions are available in both Swedish and English. All other information and communication will be in Swedish.