British Airways Visa Signature® Card the Brilliant Choice for International Travel¹
You will get 50,000 bonus Avios after you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. Use your bonus Avios towards rewards flights. All reward flights are subject to taxes, fees, and carrier charges.
Chip with Signature technology allows you to use your card for chip-based purchases in Europe and beyond.
You will not be charged a foreign transaction fee when you make purchases abroad.
Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Signature card, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years when you redeem for a flight on British Airways that originates in and returns to the US. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply. For more details, visit ba.com/traveltogetherticket.
In addition to the bonus, cardmembers earn 2.5 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1.25 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Enjoy bonus Avios and more British Airways Visa Signature Card benefits with an annual membership fee of $95.³
Double the value of your Avios. With a Travel Together Ticket, you can take someone with you on your next reward flight without using any extra Avios 4. When you redeem for a British Airways reward flight originating and returning to the U.S. and use your Travel Together Ticket you and your companion can travel to the farthest corners of the world.
1. You will first be considered for a Visa Signature card. If you do not qualify for that product, you will automatically be considered for a Visa Platinum card, which has different fees, benefits, and credit availability. For pricing details, please see Pricing & Terms. For benefits details, please read your credit card benefits materials which will be mailed after your account is established.
2. You will receive 50,000 bonus Avios with this bonus offer. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $1,000 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus Avios to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer
3. Please see Pricing and terms for complete details about rates, fees, and other costs. Please note, annual fee will appear on first billing statement regardless of when you use your account.
4. Subject to availability. Taxes, fees, and carrier charges apply. British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply. Cardmember must spend $30,000 in a single calendar year on their British Airways Visa Card to receive a Travel Together Ticket. The Travel Together Ticket will be in the form of a voucher that can be redeemed by Cardmember for a companion. Cardmember is eligible for only one voucher each calendar year. Cardmember will receive the voucher 4-6 weeks after the billing cycle when the Cardmember reaches $30,000 in purchases, and will not be eligible for another voucher until the next calendar year. The voucher is valid for a companion ticket in conjunction with Cardmember's reward flight on BA taken within 2 years from the date of issue. All vouchers will be issued in the name of the main Cardmember who must travel on any booking where the voucher is used. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and is only valid if it has been acquired in accordance with the rules of this promotion. The voucher is not extendable, transferable and has no cash or Avios value. Companion must travel with the Cardmember on both the outbound and inbound journey and be booked at the same time for both directions. Redemption Flights and vouchers may only be used for flights on British Airways mainline service, which have a BA prefixed flight number. Travel on franchise, codeshare or alliance airlines is not permitted. All travel must originate in and return to the US. Additional restrictions apply. Please visit ba.com/TravelTogetherTicket.
5. You will earn 2.5 Avios for each $1 of British Airways net purchases and 1.25 Avios for each $1 of all other net purchases. You do not earn Avios on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account. There is no maximum number of Avios that you can accumulate in the program. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.
At time of publication all reward flights and travel together tickets are subject to taxes, fees and carrier charges of approximately $650 per person in economy or $1,100 in business class based on travel from New York to London.
You must be a member of the British Airways Executive Club programme. If you are not already a member, you will be enrolled automatically if you are approved for the British Airways Visa. Avios accumulated through the British Airways Visa card will be transferred to your Executive Club account; however, Avios reported on your monthly statement from Chase may not post into your Executive Club account if you change your Executive Club address to one outside of the US. Avios earned with the British Airways Visa card will not be credited toward Executive Club tier level progression or retention. For rules and regulations of the Executive Club, please visit www.BA.com. Redemption of Avios for travel is solely the responsibility of British Airways. British Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Air Berlin, Aer Lingus, BMI, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Kingfisher Airlines, LAN, Open Skies, Qantas, Royal Jordanian and S7 are trademarks of their respective companies.