With the British Airways Visa Signature® card1 from Chase, you will have more opportunities to earn bonus Avios than ever before.
You will get 25,000 Avios after your first use3 plus an additional 25,000 bonus Avios when you spend $2,500 in the first 90 days.4 All reward flights are subject to taxes, fees, charges & surcharges, including airline surcharges. Enjoy bonus Avios and more British Airways Signature Card benefits with an annual memberhsip fee of $95.
Enjoy the finest service while receiving our highest level of Avios.
Earn Avios on everyday purchases, anywhere in the world.
Think how much you’ll save. Plus, the British Airways Visa Signature Card is accepted at millions of places worldwide, making it the brilliant choice for international travel.
Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Signature card, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.7 For more details, visit ba.com/traveltogetherticket.
Your card comes embedded with smart chip technology that allows you to use your card for chip based purchases in Europe & beyond, while still giving you the ability to use your card as you do today at home.
1. You will first be considered for a Visa Signature card. If you do not qualify for that product, you will automatically be considered for a Visa Platinum card, which has different fees, benefits, and credit availability. For pricing details, please see Pricing & Terms. For benefits details, please read your credit card benefits materials which will be mailed after your account is established.
2. 50,000 bonus Avios can be redeemed for reward flights. All reward flights are subject to taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, including airline surcharges. Please visit ba.com/execclub for full redemption award listings and terms and conditions of the programme.
3. You will qualify for and receive your bonus after your first use of the card. First use includes using your account for purchases or balance transfers, or using any checks that access your account; cash advances are not included. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus Avios to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one time bonus offer is valid only for first time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing card members/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
4. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make qualifying transactions totaling $2,500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Qualifying transactions include using your account for purchases or balance transfers, or using any checks that access your account; cash advances are not included. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus Avios to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one time bonus offer is valid only for first time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
5. You will earn 2.5 Avios for each $1 of British Airways net purchases and 1.25 Avios for each $1 of all other net purchases. You do not earn Avios on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account. There is no maximum number of Avios that you can accumulate in the program. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.
6. Please see Pricing and terms for complete details about rates, fees, and other costs.
7. Subject to availability. At time of publication all reward flights and travel together tickets are subject to fuel surcharges, taxes and fees of approximately $600 per person based on travel from New York to London in economy class. Executive Club terms and conditions apply. Cardmember must spend $30,000 in a single calendar year on the British Airways Visa Card to receive a Travel Together Ticket. The Travel Together Ticket will be in the form of a voucher that can be redeemed by Cardmember for a companion. Cardmember is eligible for only one voucher each calendar year. Cardmember will receive the voucher 4-6 weeks after the billing cycle when the Cardmember reaches $30,000 in purchases, and will not be eligible for another voucher until the next calendar year. The voucher is valid for a companion ticket in conjunction with Cardmember’s reward flight on BA taken within 2 years from the date of issue. All vouchers will be issued in the name of the main Cardmember who must travel on any booking where the voucher is used. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and is only valid if it has been acquired in accordance with the rules of this promotion. The voucher is not extendable, transferable and has no cash or Avios value. Companion must travel with the Cardmember on both the outbound and the inbound journey and be booked at the same time for both directions. Redemption Flights and vouchers may only be used for flights on British Airways mainline service, which have a BA prefixed flight number. Travel on franchise, codeshare or alliance airlines is not permitted. All travel must originate in and return to the US. Additional restrictions apply. Please visit ba.com/TravelTogetherTicket.
You must be a member of the British Airways Executive Club programme. If you are not already a member, you will be enrolled automatically if you are approved for the British Airways Visa. Avios accumulated through the British Airways Visa card will be transferred to your Executive Club account; however, Avios reported on your monthly statement from Chase may not post into your Executive Club account if you change your Executive Club address to one outside of the US. Avios earned with the British Airways Visa card will not be credited toward Executive Club tier level progression or retention. For rules and regulations of the Executive Club, please visit www.ba.com. Redemption of Avios for travel is solely the responsibility of British Airways. British Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malev, Qantas and Royal Jordanian are trademarks of their respective companies.