Just in time for summer travel, British Airways is offering special business class fares to the UK and Europe starting from $2699* round-trip from New York to London / Paris / Madrid / Amsterdam / Rome. Other European destinations are also on sale. Fares are available from all 20 US cities from which British Airways flies and are for travel between June 28 and September 5, 2013.
Experience the luxury of high-level comfort with superior service and book your Club World (business class) fare. What’s more, you can also find great business class fares on American Airlines, Iberia, and OpenSkies when you travel to Europe.
You only have until this Tuesday, May 14th, to take advantage of this opportunity, so book now to make your summer vacation exceptional.
Also available from $2699*:
Other destinations also on sale.
*Includes all taxes, fees and carrier charges. Sample roundtrip fares from New York to London/Paris/Madrid/Amsterdam/Rome. Sale fares available from all 20 US cities we fly from. See full terms and conditions below.
- Offer can be booked online at ba.com or through a travel agent. If you book through a British Airways call center, you will be charged an additional $25 per ticket for processing.
- Transatlantic business class fares quoted are round trip, select “I” class fares for travel June 28, 2013 through September 5, 2013, inclusive, from select U.S. gateway cities to the UK and Europe on British Airways operated services or on British Airways code share services operated by American Airlines, Iberia and OpenSkies. All travel must be completed by September 5, 2013.
- Round trip fares quoted include all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- Fares may be higher from other U.S. gateways and to other destinations.
- For new bookings only made May 8, 2013 to May 14, 2013.
- Refunds from previously purchased higher fare types not permitted.
- Changes to itineraries booked in business class are permitted, prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight for a fee of $500 per ticket, subject to availability. The itinerary will be re-priced using fares in effect on the date the ticket is reissued and must meet all rule provisions of the newly ticketed fare.
- Please refer to airfare rules of flights selected before completion of payment.
- Executive Club Members can earn Avios points per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
- Child and Infant discounts may apply.
- Infant and Child seat discount not applicable to/from London City Airport (LCY).
- Unaccompanied minors permitted for a $75 surcharge each way.
- Open to U.S. residents paying in US dollars only, with travel beginning and ending in the United States.
- Limited availability of flights at these prices. Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
- All travel on BA operated flights is subject to BA's General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary. Passengers carried by codeshare services are subject to the ticketing carriers conditions of carriage.
- British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- This offer may be withdrawn or limited by British Airways without notice.
- Other significant restrictions may apply.
Flight & Hotel Terms and Conditions
- Flight & Hotel package prices are quoted in US Dollars and are based on an outbound travel date of August 8, 2013 for flights and 5 nights accomodation the following hotels in each city, based on 2 adults sharing a standard twin or double room. London hotel price is based on 4* Kensington Close, Paris hotel price is based on 4* Kube Hotel, Madrid hotel price is based on 4* Silken Puerta Madrid, Amsterdam hotel price is based on 4* Movenpick Amsterdam City Centre, Rome hotel price is based on 4* Oxford Hotel.
- Prices are sample prices and may vary depending on availability, prices are correct as at May 8, 2013.
- Standard British Airways terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions please refer to our General Conditions of Carriage.
- Other hotels and room types are available, but prices will vary and will be higher.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY BOOKINGS THAT VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
© 2013 British Airways Plc