Book your flight to London or other global destinations – for travel before March 31, 2014 – and save up to $400 round-trip.
You deserve a vacation, and with over 110 cities served, British Airways is ready to jet you off on a perfect getaway to Europe, Asia, Middle East or Africa.
But Hurry, you must book your trip by October 31, 2013 to claim your instant savings.
Not an AARP member? Remember, you must be a member to take advantage of these exclusive savings. AARP Join/Renew
When you see a red ‘D’ next to the fare display during the booking process, you can be assured that the discount has been applied.
The discount is applied each way for a round-trip flight (i.e. For a $100 discount r/t, $50 discount will be reflected in each way price).
* Dollar discount is off round-trip fares originating in the USA . American Airlines and American Eagle flights with a BA flight number qualify for the discount as long as they connect to BA operated, AA operated with BA flight numbers and IB operated with BA flight numbers transatlantic flights.
Free experiences offer, exclusive to AARP members
In addition to the flight discounts, you can get free experiences such as sightseeing, tours, afternoon tea etc. when you book a hotel (min 5 nights) with your flight using the same exclusive link. You can click on the destination image for detail of free experiences offered by cabin (economy, premium economy, business, first). Then click on 'How to book' for booking directions.
Flight Terms and conditions
- The exclusive discounts as indicated on this offer page are available online to AARP members only via the dedicated link on this page when booking a round-trip through fare (round-trip flights with connection to final destination, separate tickets do not qualify for discount) from select US gateways to UK and beyond.
- Customer must be an AARP member or must travel with an AARP member to be eligible for this exclusive offer.
- The exclusive discounts are based on round-trip purchase off any published retail World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (Premium economy), Club World (business class) or First fares on ba.com via exclusive link, valid for outbound travel November 1, 2012 – March 31, 2014 on British Airways and British Airways codeshare services operated by American Airlines and on British Airways codeshare services operated by Iberia only.
- American Airlines and American Eagle flights with a BA flight numbers that connect to BA operated, AA operated with BA flight numbers and IB operated with BA flight numbers transatlantic flights are permitted.
- Discount does not apply to open jaw journey (only round-trip with same origin and destination permitted).
- The exclusive discounts will not apply if booked through a British Airways call centre or travel agent.
- The exclusive discounts cannot be retroactively applied to bookings NOT made through the exclusive link, ba.com/aarp.
- All discounted fares will be highlighted with a red ‘D’.
- For new bookings only made November 1, 2012 – October 31, 2013.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount or deal.
- All rules of any fare purchased apply, including advance purchase, minimum/maximum stay, stopovers, weekend add-ons, change fees and cancellation/refund rules. Please refer to individual rules per ticket before purchase.
- Executive Club members can earn Avios per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
- This exclusive AARP member offer is open to US residents paying in US dollars only, with travel originating in the US.
- Subject to availability.
- This offer may be modified, withdrawn or limited by British Airways without notice.
- Other significant restrictions may apply.
Free Experiences Terms and conditions
- Free Experience offer must be booked with round-trip transatlantic published British Airways or British Airways codeshare operated by American Airlines or Iberia airfare originating from US gateways only, with airfare and additional charges paid for in US dollars.
- Free Experience Offer is only valid when booking a flight and hotel, either via Shopping Basket or Flight + Hotel, for a minimum of 5 nights to London, Paris, Venice, Rome or Barcelona for travel between April 30 2013 to March 31, 2014
- Free Experience Offer valid at hotels in all destinations subject to availability
- Free Experience Offer is only valid for bookings made in the US
- Free Experience Offer is only valid for adults who are AARP members
- No cash alternative is applicable
- Applicable Free Experiences are:
- World Traveller – London Hilton Park Lane Champagne Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- World Traveller Plus – Three Palace Pass
- Club World and First Class – London Thames River Dinner Cruise
- World Traveller - Chocolate and Macaroon Shop Behind-the-Scenes Tour with a Paris Pastry Chef
- World Traveller Plus - Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Club World and First Class - Wine Tasting in Paris with Cheese and Charcuterie Lunch
- World Traveller – Skip the Line: Venice Walking Tour with St Mark’s Basilica
- World Traveller Plus – Venice Walking Tour plus Gondola Ride
- Club World and First Class – Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
- World Traveller – Ancient Rome Half-Day Walking Tour
- World Traveller Plus – Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Club World and First Class – Skip the Line: Vatican in One Day
- World Traveller – Barcelona Walking Tour: Picasso and Picasso Museum
- World Traveller Plus – Barcelona in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Club World and First Class – Tapas Evening Walking Tour of Barcelona
8. Simply book your flight and hotel package at ba.com or via BA call center. We will then email you within 72 hours of booking being made with your voucher for the relevant experience as outlined in point 7 above (Applicable experience does not need to be added when booking the flight and hotel)
9. Free Experience Offer is only valid for booking period April 23, 2013 to June 11, 2013. Any bookings made after this date will be charged at the normal rate and will not be free.
10. Please present your voucher when claiming your experience from the relevant supplier
11. The relevant experience must be used during the duration of the flight and hotel booking
12. Additional charges may apply if purchased through BA outlets or travel agents
13. Subject to Availability
14. Standard British Airways terms and conditions apply
15. Full terms and conditions can be found on BA.com
16. This offer may be modified, withdrawn or limited by British Airways without notice.
AARP member benefits are provided by third parties, not by AARP or its affiliates. British Airways pays a royalty fee to AARP for the use of AARP’s intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. AARP benefits and offers are subject to change. Please contact British Airways directly for details.
© 2013 British Airways PLC