1. This promotion is open to Members of the British Airways Executive Club ("Executive Club"), age 18 or above, locally enrolled and resident in Italy and persons resident in Italy who will join and register themselves as members of the Executive Club ("Members"), during the Promotional Period. British Airways ("BA") reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Members. By taking part in this promotion, participating Members confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. To participate in this promotion, Members must (i) register for the promotion between 24 February and 30 May 2014 inclusive online at ba.com (http://www.britishairways.com/travel/double-avios-usa/public/en_it), keeping a printed copy of the registration confirmation, and after registering, (ii) book and fly Qualifying Flights as specified in paragraph 3 between 24 February and 30 May 2014 inclusive. Qualifying Flights will only count towards the promotion if the flights have been booked on or after 24 February 2014 and after registration to the offer.
3. A Qualifying Flight is a single sector flight (i) with a BA marketed and operated service (ii) with a BA, AA or IB prefix on JB transatlantic flights operated by American Airlines or Iberia between Italy and US, Mexico and Puerto Rico; in the following cabins and booking classes: British Airways First (F, A), Club World (J, C, D, R, I), World Traveller Plus (W, E, T), World Traveller (Y, B, H); American Airlines First (F, A, P), Business (J, D, R, I), Economy (Y, B, H); Iberia Business (J, C, D, R, I), Economy (Y, B, H).
4. A sector is a single eligible flight between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft. A direct return flight counts as 2 sectors (ie: Milan - New York - Milan). If you connect to an onward flight, this will count as 4 sectors (ie: Milan – London – New York – London – Milan)
5. Members who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for this promotion unless their revised travel arrangements also constitute the necessary Qualifying Flights.
6. Eligible routes for the Double Avios offer are direct flights (or via London or Madrid) with American Airlines between Italy and North America, or via London (Heathrow, Gatwick or London City) with British Airways, or via Madrid with Iberia. Eligible destinations in North America are: Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Bermuda, Boston, Calgary, Cancun, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, Montreal, New York JFK, Newark, Orlando, Panama City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington. Travel must originate in Italy and tickets must be purchased and issued in Italy.
7. Double Avios are awarded on the base Avios earned including any tier or cabin bonus as per the Executive Club Terms and Conditions. The Double Avios will be credited automatically to Members’ accounts after completion of the Qualifying Flights. All Avios are issued subject to the Executive Club membership Terms and Conditions.
8. The following are not Qualifying Flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal including: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent discounted fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying booking classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons (e.g. shareholder’s discount coupon); (iv) tickets upgraded from any class other than Club World or World Traveller Plus.
9. Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion, and the number of seats available on each Qualifying Flight at a particular fare may be restricted. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that a Member is unable to book a Qualifying Flight due to a lack of available seats at that fare.
10. Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their Qualifying Flights and again at check-in for each sector flown during the Promotional Period. Failure to do this will result in Members not being credited the double Avios applicable for travel under this promotion.
11. All passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copy available on ba.com, at "Privacy & Legal") and the Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each flight ticket or itinerary, as provided.
12. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this offer, without notice, in the event of a major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated, or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event outside its reasonable control.
13. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. All Avios issued are subject to the British Airways Executive Club Terms & Conditions.
15. The Promoter is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB (Registered Number 1777777).