Last updated: 2013.07.12
2.Compliance Rules for Use
All users of this Site are required to refrain from the following behavior.
- Behavior that infringes or violates laws of public order and morality, or behavior that may do so.
- Behavior that leads to criminality, or behavior that may do so.
- Behavior that violates intellectual property rights, and all other rights including copyrights of Japan Airlines Inc. (including its affiliates. Hereinafter referred to as "JAL") and any third party.
- Behavior that violates the privacy of another individual, and behavior that violates "JAL Group's Basic Policies on Information Security and the Protection of Personal Information", as described separately.
- Behavior or speech that is of a political or religious nature, insults a specific individual, is obscene in nature, or is detrimental to JAL.
- Behavior that uses the information offered by this Site or JAL for profit.
- Any transmission or uploading of malicious computer software or fake files.
- Behavior that partially or wholly impedes the use or access of services offered by JAL on this Site by its users.
- Behavior that slanders, defames, or somehow harms confidence in JAL or any third party.
- Any other behavior deemed to be inappropriate for this Site by JAL.
3.Liability for Third Party Damages
JAL assumes no responsibility for damages incurred by a third party during the use of this Site by the user. Liability and compensation for such damages shall be the responsibility of the user, and any disputes with a third party shall be settled between the user and said third party.
4.Compensation for Damages
In the case that the user violates the Terms and in doing so causes damages, JAL shall reserve the right to claim compensation for damages.
By accessing this Site, the user acknowledges and accepts the following terms and conditions.
- This Site is maintained to the best of JAL's ability; however, JAL does not guarantee that the information contained therein is complete or accurate.
- JAL accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage incurred by the user through the content of neither this Site or the information contained therein.
- JAL may, without prior notification to the user, alter, suspend, cancel or terminate all or part of this Site. In addition, JAL assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur due to the alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of the services of this Site.
6.Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyrights and trademarks contained within this Site are subject to the following regulations.
- The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of all contents (text, pictures, images, sounds etc.) published within this Site belong to JAL.
- Users may not reuse or duplicate the content of this Site in whole or in part, whether verbatim or modified, without the prior consent of JAL, with the exception of private use or other use explicitly permitted by law.
- The rights to all trademarks (logos and symbols) that appear within this Site are the exclusive property of JAL and the right holders who granted JAL permission to use. - Trademarks that appear within this Site cannot be used without prior permission from JAL or its licenser (in cases where a grant of license has been given to JAL).
7.Handling of Personal Information (Security Policy)
Personal information handled within this Site is subject to the stipulations provided separately in "JAL Group's Basic Policies on Information Security and the Protection of Personal Information".
8.Recommended Environment for this Site
For information on the recommended environment of this Site, see the "Recommended Environment" page.
10.Applicable Laws and Court Jurisdiction