Flying to Madrid with British Airways
Fly to Madrid with British Airways or our partner Iberia and you’ll enjoy a comfortable journey accompanied by our great service, as well as a quick and easy check in process.With several British Airways and Iberia flights a day to Madrid Barajas Airport, you can depart from London at a time that’s convenient for you and be in Madrid in around two hours. You’ll arrive from either London Heathrow, Gatwick or City airports, all of which are easily reached from around the UK. Checking in is easy. Simply check in online at ba.com, via the British Airways mobile app or at the airport.
¿Viaja por negocios?
• Choose from up to 17 daily flights.
• Fly from London’s most convenient airports – Heathrow, Gatwick or London City.
• Great value hand baggage only fares featuring a generous allowance of 2 bags.
• Complimentary on-board drinks and snacks.
• A highly rewarding business loyalty programme, On Business.
• Collect both Avios and On Business points on the same eligible flights.Más información
Arriving in Madrid
British Airways flights from London land at Madrid-Barajas Airport, which is conveniently located just nine kilometres from the city’s financial district and thirteen kilometres northeast of the central Puera del Sol. Madrid’s metro service will take you straight from the airport to the historic city centre area, or you can catch a taxi from just outside the airport terminal building. Looking to venture further outside the city during your stay? You can also arrange your car hire upon landing at the airport, which allows you to visit the local area at your own pace.
Otras rutas que pueden interesarle