Club World (our transatlantic business class) combines premium levels of comfort and service
Tis the Season. Enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of a traditional Christmas. Ring in the New Year in one of Europe's finest cities.
For one day only, we are offering Club World (business class) fares to Europe, starting from just $2400 round trip (New York to London*) including taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Fares starting from only $2400 round trip from east/central US gateways cities and $2600 from west US gateways, for travel in Club World transatlantic business class. Book your flights today for travel between December 18, 2015 and January 8, 2016. Exclusions apply.
Hurry, you only have today, Monday, November 30, 2015 to book this exceptional offer.
Flights available to Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and most other European cities. Simply search for your destination using the Create a trip tool on the left of this page.
1. Offer can be booked online at ba.com or through a travel agent. If you book through a British Airways call center, you will be charged an additional $25 per ticket for processing.
2. Transatlantic business class fares quoted are round trip, select “I” class fares for travel December 18th, 2015 through January 8th, 2016 (will all travel completed by January 11t5h, 2016) from select U.S. gateways to London and Europe on British Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Iberia Airlines and OpenSkies operated services only. Flights are not included outbound from Miami 18DEC, 27DEC, 01-05JAN, 08JAN and return 19DEC, 22-23DEC, 04JAN; from Atlanta 18DEC, 25DEC, 02JAN and return 25DEC, 03-04JAN; return to Boston 03JAN; from Baltimore 19DEC, 22DEC, 25DEC and return 25DEC, 02-04JAN; from Newark 18DEC, 22DEC, 02JAN and return 02-04JAN; from New York (JFK) 22DEC, 02JAN and return 02-03JAN; from Philadelphia 02JAN; from Washington DC (IAD) 18DEC, 26DEC and return 02-03JAN; from Austin 18DEC, 25DEC and return 25DEC, 03JAN; from Chicago 18-19DEC, 28DEC, 02JAN and return 28DEC, 02-04JAN; from Denver 18-19DEC, 22DEC, 27DEC, 29DEC, 01-05JAN and return 22DEC, 26-29DEC, 02JAN, 05JAN; from Dallas/Ft Worth 19-21DEC, 25DEC, 02JAN and return 25DEC, 28DEC, 02-04JAN; from Houston 18-19DEC, 22DEC and return 23DEC, 27DEC, 02-03JAN; from Las Vegas 24-25DEC, 01-03JAN, 07-08JAN and return 24-25DEC, 02-06JAN, 08JAN; from Los Angeles 18-20DEC, 22DEC, 01-02JAN and return 18DEC, 01JAN, 03-05JAN; from Phoenix 18-19DEC, 25DEC and return 25DEC, 02JAN; from San Diego 18-19DEC, 25DEC, 01-02JAN, 08JAN and return 25DEC, 02JAN-05JAN; return to Seattle 03JAN; from San Francisco 18-20DEC, 02JAN and return 23DEC, 27DEC, 31DEC, 01JAN-06JAN, 08JAN. Flights to and from Orlando and Tampa and JFK to London City (LCY) are excluded from this promotional offer.
3. Promotional round trip fares quoted include all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
4. Fares may be higher from other U.S. gateways and to other destinations.
5. For new bookings only made and purchased on November 30th, 2016 only (11:59 p.m. ET).
6. Refunds from previously purchased higher fare types not permitted.
7. Changes to itineraries/flights are not permitted.
8. Fare is nonrefundable.
9. 3 night minimum stay is required.
10. Please refer to airfare rules of flights selected before completion of payment.
11. Executive Club Members can earn Avios points per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
12. No Child and Infant discounts available.
13. Unaccompanied minors permitted for a $150 surcharge each way.
14. Open to U.S. residents paying in U.S. dollars only, with travel beginning and ending in the U.S.
15. Limited availability of flights at these prices. Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
16. All travel on BA operated flights is subject to BA's General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary. Passengers carried by code share services are subject to the ticketing carrier's conditions of carriage.
17. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
18. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
19. This offer may be withdrawn or limited by British Airways without notice.
20. Other significant restrictions may apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY BOOKINGS THAT VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
© 2015 British Airways Plc.