We’ve made our Happiness Fund even happier – by investing more bonus Avios into the fund, as a thank you for flying with us. That’s 140,000,000 bonus Avios, just ripe for the taking.
To claim your share, simply register, then book a qualifying, round-trip, transatlantic flight* and fly as an Executive Club Member between now and January 31, 2014 to earn 25,000 bonus Avios on First or Business class fares, 15,000 bonus Avios on Premium Economy fares, and 10,000 bonus Avios on Full-Fare Economy fares.
Please note this promotion has now ended.
Simply enroll below prior to booking your next trip and you'll be registered for this offer.Enroll now
To help you earn the most Avios possible, this generous offer is available on more than just British Airways flights. Thanks to our enhanced relationship, you’ll be able to fly and accumulate bonus Avios on qualifying British Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Iberia, and OpenSkies transatlantic flights.
Avios bonus for US and Canadian Executive Club Members on qualifying, round-trip transatlantic flights operated and marketed by British Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Iberia or OpenSkies booked in flexible/non-restricted Economy or higher fares for travel completed by January 31, 2014. Pre-travel registration required.
1. To be eligible for this promotion, British Airways Executive Club Members at least 18 years of age who are locally enrolled and residing in the United States or Canada must (i) register for the promotion between September 26, 2013 and January 31, 2014, inclusive, at ba.com; if you are not a current Member, you must enroll in Executive Club and register; and (ii) after registering sufficiently in advance of outbound travel, book and then complete qualifying flights by January 31, 2014. British Airways (“BA”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Members. By taking part in this promotion, Members confirm that they accept the terms and conditions of the offer.
2. Existing bookings made prior to the promotional period do not qualify and this offer cannot be applied retroactively.
3. Member must purchase and fly on a full-fare, transatlantic round-trip ticket for travel beginning and ending in the United States or Canada for flights that are operated and marketed by British Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Iberia or OpenSkies, in the following booking classes (which are unrestricted or have limited restrictions):
(i) on British Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in First Class, Club World Business Class, World Traveller Plus Premium Economy or flexible/non-restricted World Traveller Economy Class: F, A, J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(ii) on American Airlines operated flights, includes fares booked in First Class, Business Class or flexible/non-restricted Economy Class: F, A, P, J, R, D, I, Y, B or H;
(iii) on Finnair operated flights, includes fares booked in Business Class or flexible/non-restricted Economy Class: J, C, D, I, Y, B, H, T, K, M, or P;
(iv) on Iberia operated flights, includes fares booked in Business Class or flexible/non-restricted Economy Class: J, C, D, R, I or Y;
(v) on OpenSkies operated flights, includes fares booked in Biz Bed/Business, Prem Plus/Premium Economy and flexible/non-restricted Eco/Economy: J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H. This promotion does not apply to flights marketed or operated by franchises, including Comair, Iberia Express, and Sun-Air, or any other code share partners or oneworld© Alliance Members.
4. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that the booking/selling class of the fare purchased qualifies for this promotion. Please confirm prior to purchase. For bookings on ba.com, simply click on the flight number hyperlink on the "Choose your flights" page and refer to the booking/selling classes listed above in 3. (Discount Economy class fares, including those booked/sold in K, M, L, V, S, N, Q, O, or G fare classes, do not qualify for this offer.)
5. Member can earn 25,000 bonus Avios points for each round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member on a qualifying transatlantic ticket in First or Business Class; 15,000 bonus Avios points for each round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member on a qualifying transatlantic ticket in Premium Economy Class; and 10,000 bonus Avios points for each round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member on a qualifying transatlantic ticket in flexible/non-restricted Economy Class.
6. Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their qualifying flights and again at check-in for each flight flown during the promotional period.
7. The following are not qualifying flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal, including, but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or airline industry discounted fares, Consolidator or Wholesale fares, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons; or (iv) upgraded tickets (except those originally booked and purchased in one of the qualifying booking classes with all other terms and conditions of this offer applicable).
8. Qualifying flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that Members are unable to book qualifying flights.
9. Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks for bonus Avios to be credited to your Executive Club account.
10. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
11. Member must pay all applicable taxes, fees, and carrier charges.
12. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this offer, without notice, at any time.
13. Subject to the full terms and conditions of the Executive Club Programme as set out on ba.com
14. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
15. Other significant restrictions apply.
© Copyright 2013 British Airways Plc. All rights reserved.