We have just launched a business class companion fare, where two people get to travel in style in our fully flat beds, enjoy gourmet meals, access to our award winning lounges and so much more.
Book by July 7, 2016 for travel through May 31, 2017.
How to book
Great fares are available to London and Manchester from all major USA gateways.
• Simply click on the 'book now' button next to your departure city. • Pick a travel date between July 12, 2016 and May 31, 2017. • Select the travel date on the calendar and select two adults travelling in the drop down. • Click ‘choose and continue’. • Select your BA flights and continue and your itinerary will price accordingly.
Bring history alive in England, from the majestic Houses of Parliament in London, to prehistoric, mysterious Stonehenge. The sun shines on Brighton’s pebbly beach dotted with striped deckchairs, and limestone walls snake their way across Yorkshires verdant dales. Bath’s gracious Georgian terraces are a contrast to trendy canal-side flats in converted Manchester warehouses.
From Edinburgh's dramatic hilltop castle to the remote West Highland steam train, a Scotland holiday is a trip through an untamed landscape and noble history. Picturesque fishing ports with pastel-hued houses and the Shetland Islands heather-coated hills bring peace and tranquillity. Glasgow’s Georgian and Art Nouveau architecture keeps urbanites happy.
Famous for its spectacular scenery and rich heritage, Wales offers a medley of things to do - making it ideal for every type of break. Bursting with history, hear the tales of times past as you visit historic sites and castles – many of which can be enjoyed whilst exploring the spectacular scenery. Think of Wales, and no doubt you’ll visualise its expansive valleys and mountainous National Parks. However, this compact country is also home to glorious sandy beaches and a constantly evolving capital city.
Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom’s smallest region of 1.7 million people, is compact and universally welcoming, yet diverse. Nowhere is more than a 2-hour drive from anywhere else. Rural tranquility combines with the vibrant friendliness of the cities – Belfast, the capital, and Derry-Londonderry – to create an intriguing British/Irish uniqueness and cultural richness. Taste and hear it in the cuisine (an ‘Ulster fry’ breakfast or a bowl of champ mash) served to a soundtrack of pipes and fiddles amid local craic (witty banter) in pubs and cafés across the land.
Enjoying more sunshine than any other corner of the British Isles, the Channel Islands can feel more like the Mediterranean than a distant relative of Britain. This, alongside a stunning natural landscape of secluded coves, magnificent cliff-top views and rolling country lanes provide the ideal setting for outdoor pursuits. The perfect remedy to Jersey’s thriving gourmet scene – where you’ll indulge in scallops in Bouley Bay and oysters in Grouville.
Visit the stunning ‘Emerald Isle’ and explore the lush green landscapes that earned Ireland its nickname. Rugged coastline and beautiful historic cities – including the captivating capital of Dublin – are all waiting to be discovered in glorious Ireland.
Fly into London Heathrow, Gatwick or City airports and get ready to explore England’s incredible capital. From the centuries-old Tower of London to the soaring Shard – take in a bewildering array of sights. See celebrated musicals in the glittering West End and shop at iconic stores or bohemian boutiques. Then take the short flight to Edinburgh and stroll around its hilly, cobbled streets crammed with historic landmarks. Stop for a ‘dram’ at a cosy pub and absorb the buzz at Fringe Festival time.
When you’ve exhausted the abundant attractions of London – from its iconic landmarks to the musicals Mecca that is the West End – let the legendary spirit of Dublin carry you away. Discover its remarkable literary legacy. Sample the famous Guinness in a lively traditional pub. Or gaze upon the awe-inspiring basalt columns of the Giant’s Causeway. Then fly to Belfast and trace the tragic Titantic story to its source, wander among fragrant roses at the Botanic Gardens or tee off on a world-class golf course.
Hire a car in London and drive to the idyllic Cotswolds, through glorious countryside peppered with postcard-perfect villages. Continue to historic Stratford-upon-Avon – the birthplace of Shakespeare – where the River Avon meanders past timber-framed Elizabethan buildings. Gaze in awe at the breathtakingly beautiful Baroque architecture of Blenheim Palace, nestled amid lush Oxfordshire greenery. Then climb into a punt for a gentle cruise around the city of Oxford, where spire-topped towers huddle around the prestigious university.
London is world-renowned for its majestic monuments, famous shopping streets and buzzing theatre district. Catch a connecting flight to Manchester to discover this city’s thriving music scene. Or take in the sights while cruising leisurely along historic waterways. Hire a car and head to the Lake District, where the spectacular scenery will take your breath away. Continue to Liverpool and immerse yourself in culture at abundant museums and galleries. A must for fans of the Fab Four – take a stroll down to Albert Dock and visit the Beatles Story museum.
Fly to London and get ready to explore England’s captivating capital. Step aboard the EDF Energy London Eye for awe-inspiring vistas of the city’s iconic monuments. Shop at famous stores or sing along to a show in the glittering West End. Boasting its own West End, Glasgow is a hub of culture and a retail paradise. After a day of gallery browsing or shopping, relax over afternoon tea in the innovatively-styled Willow Tea Rooms – designed by famed Glaswegian architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
1. Offer can be booked online at ba.com or through a travel agent. If you book through a British Airways call center, you will be charged an additional $25 per ticket for processing.
2. Club World Companion offer is based on purchasing 2 round-trip airfares from the following cities only - Atlanta, New York (JFK/Newark), Washington DC, Boston, Baltimore, Miami, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco or San Jose, CA to London. For travel between July 12, 2016 and May 31, 2017.
3. Companion Club fares must be purchased together and on exact same itinerary no deviations permitted.
4. Promotional round trip fares quoted include all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
5. Fares quoted are for midweek travel to London. Midweek is defined as outbound travel from the US - Tuesday through Friday and inbound from the UK - Sunday through Thursday. A weekend surcharge of up to $100 per ticket in each direction applies.
6. Fares require a 14 day advance purchase
7. Club World Companion fare is valid for new bookings only made and purchased June 28 through July 7, 2016 (11:59 p.m. PST).
8. Refunds from previously purchased higher fare types not permitted.
9. Business class sale fares (I class fares) are changeable/cancellable for a $500 fee per ticket before departure and are not refundable once travel commences.
10. A Saturday night stay is required.
11. Please refer to airfare rules of flights selected before completion of payment.
12. Executive Club Members can earn Avios points per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
13. Children (ages 2-16) and Infant discounts are not permitted.
14. Open to U.S. residents paying in U.S. dollars only, with travel beginning and ending in the U.S.
15. Companion offer valid only when on BA or AA operated flights. Limited availability of flights at these prices. Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
16. All travel on BA operated flights is subject to BA's General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com http://www.britishairways.com/en-us/information/legal/british-airways/general-conditions-of-carriage) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary. Passengers carried by code share services are subject to the ticketing carrier's conditions of carriage.
17. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
18. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
19. This offer may be withdrawn or limited by British Airways without notice.
20. Other significant restrictions may apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY BOOKINGS THAT VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.