Top pick: New York
Fly to New York in business class and stay three nights at a 5 star luxury accommodation
Flights from £1513 returnBook
5* New York
Flight + 3 nights £1699 ppBook
||Extra leg room||Extra baggage|
In the west of Jamaica, holiday on Negril's Long Bay beach, a stunning seven-mile stretch of white sand.
Take a holiday to Delhi for a mix of historic monuments and contemporary style.
When it comes to relaxation Tampa is hard to beat with sun drenched beaches and a wild abundance of natural habitat to explore.
For big ambition and exuberant extravagance, there is nowhere quite like dazzling Dubai.
Discover a tropical paradise of white sandy beaches, crystal-clear lagoons and dramatic scenery in stunning Mauritius.
7 night holidays from £2399 ppBook
Whether it’s romance, natural beauty or adventure you’re looking for, St Lucia ticks all the boxes.
7 night holidays from £2599 ppBook
Holidays in Orlando combine the thrills and excitement of the theme parks with leisurely days spent shopping or playing golf.
7 night holidays from £1799 ppBook
|Destination||Hotel rating||Duration||Return business class flights + accommodation from
Club World longhaul business class is designed around you. From the moment you arrive at the airport to the moment you leave us at your destination we make sure everything is just as you wish.
The Luxury Summer Deals General Terms and Conditions 02 July 2013 – 16 July 2013.
1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is aged 18 years or over. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Limited availability of flights at promotional prices. All promotional fares quoted are from the departure airports stated in the booking and are based on the lowest available return flights worldwide available at this time. When viewing fares from departure point ‘London (All)’, the lowest available fare for any one of all the included London Airports will be shown.
3. Prices include all taxes, fees and carrier charges, correct as of 28 June 2013.
4. Flights must be booked between 08:00 GMT 02 July2013 and 23:59 GMT 16 July 2013.
5. Selected travel periods apply.
a. Travel from London Heathrow to Baltimore, Washington, New York (JFK), Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Seoul, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai ad Hyderabad is available for selected outbound travel dates between 29 June 2013 and 07 September 2013, 26 October 2013 and 03 November 2013, and 21 December 2013 and 05 January 2014..
b. Travel to Montreal is available for selected outbound travel dates between 01 July 2013 and 31 August 2013.
c. Travel to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain and Kuwait is available for selected outbound travel dates between 29 June 2013 and 10 December 2013.
d. Travel to Doha is available for selected outbound travel dates between 29 June 2013 and 30 October 2013.
e. Travel to Beirut and Muscat is available for selected outbound travel dates between 29 June 2013 and 04 September 2013.
f. Travel from London Gatwick to Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Port of Spain, Punta Cana, St Kitts, Tobago, St Lucia, Kingston, Tampa, Orlando and Las Vegas is available for selected outbound travel dates between 01 September 2013 and 15 December 2013.
6. Maximum stay periods apply:
a. For travel in First and Club World to Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Port of Spain, Punta Cana, St Kitts, Tobago, St Lucia and Kingston, the maximum length of stay is 355 days from the date of booking. .
b. For travel in Club World to all other destinations, the maximum length of stay is 6 weeks (2 days) from the date of outbound travel.
7. Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over bank holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
8. The promotion applies only to flights on the routes specified at ba.com. These are operated by BA except where shown to be operated by BA CityFlyer, Iberia or American Airlines. All flights from London City are operated by BA CityFlyer. The promotion does not apply to travel on any other BA franchisee or alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner save for the following routes: Manchester-Chicago, Manchester-New York (JFK) and London Heathrow-Raleigh Durham, which are operated by American Airlines. The specified American Airlines routes listed are included in the promotion.
9. Minimum booking periods apply:
a. All Club World and First bookings to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Doha, Beirut, Muscat and Kuwait, must be made a minimum of 14 days before date of outbound departure.
10. Stop-overs are not permitted. Regional connections to London Heathrow are available from £26 return including taxes, fees and carrier charges for travel in Club World and First to the United States of America and Canada, and £149 return including taxes, fees and carrier charges for travel in First and Club World to all other destinations. There is no additional charge for Regional connections to London Gatwick.
11. All promotional flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. The date of departure is determined by the local date and time of the departing country.
12. Promotional travel must be booked, ticketed, started and finished in the UK.
13. Promotion does not apply group bookings (10 or more passengers in one booking).
14. Travel to Riyadh is not valid for Hajj/Umrah travel.
15. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. If booking direct with BA via telephone on 0844 493 0787 or online at www.ba.com, payment by cheque will not be accepted. Bookings made over the telephone will carry a non-refundable £5 offline booking fee per person per ticket. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary.
16. Please note that some credit card issuers will not permit payment for air travel from the UK to be paid for on credit cards that they have issued if the billing address is outside the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment. Prices are based on debit card payments. BA applies a charge for other payment methods, including credit cards and Paypal.
17. No cash or credit alternative is available. This promotion has no cash value.
18. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discount fares (including but not limited to agency, industry and employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, children/infant fares, or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in the qualifying classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers (eg shareholder’s discount vouchers); or (iv) upgrades.
19. All travel on BA flights is subject to BA's General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary. Travel on services operated by BA Cityflyer, Iberia and American Airlines are subject to the conditions of carriage of the relevant carrier.
20. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
21. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
22. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
23. This promotion, and any non contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it, is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
24. Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.
Flight + Hotel
Extremely limited availability. All prices shown are in GBP per person based on 2 adults sharing and include return British Airways flights in First, Club World or Club Europe from either London Gatwick or London Heathrow. All pre-payable taxes, fees, charges and security and fuel surcharges in relation to flights correct as at 03 July 2013 but may vary.
Prices are based on flights plus 3 nights 5* hotel in New York for travel between 01 July – 31 December 2013, flights plus 7 nights 5* hotel in St Lucia for travel between 01 September – 30 September 2013, flights plus 7 nights 5* hotel in Mauritius for travel between 01 September – 15 October 2013, flights plus 7 nights 5* hotel in Orlando for travel between 01 September – 15 December 2013, flights plus 3 nights 4* hotel in Amsterdam for travel between 08 November – 11 November 2013, flights plus 3 nights 4* hotel in Barcelona for travel between 08 November – 11 November 2013, flights plus 4 nights 4* hotel in Alicante for travel between 14 November – 18 November 2013, flights plus 7 nights 4* hotel in Faro for travel between 08 November – 15 November 2013 and flights plus 7 nights 4* hotel in Agadir for travel between 12 November – 19 November 2013.
Accommodation is based on two adults sharing a room sold for the duration and star rating as stated. Caribbean destinations are based on midweek travel. Friday – Sunday supplements apply. Further hotels and travel dates are available on ba.com but may not be available at the advertised price. Outbound and return travel must be completed within the travel dates stated on ba.com. Prices are based on debit card payment, BA applies a charge for other cards. Advertised holidays are available on ba.com. Bookings made over the telephone will carry a £5 booking fee per person. Prices are correct as at 03 July 2013 but may vary and are liable to change at any time. Places are limited so go to ba.com to confirm current prices and availability. Book by midnight Tuesday 16 July 2013. The holidays featured are ATOL protected under the British Airways Holidays number ATOL5985. British Airways Holidays standard terms and conditions and conditions of carriage apply. For full terms and conditions please refer to www.ba.com.