Explore where your Avios can take you with our interactive map.
For UK and US Executive Club Members who experienced difficulties registering for the offer on 3 and 4 January 2017 and who booked eligible flights over these two days, please send us your details.
Collect triple Avios in our global Avios offer
Do you need a pick-me-up this season? We can help. For a limited period only, you will receive triple the Avios you’d normally collect on every British Airways flight you take, including flights with a BA flight number between Europe and North America with our airline partners American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia. This offer is also available on British Airways flights (operated by Comair) within southern Africa.
Think where that extra Avios can take you. Perhaps you’ll put it towards a relaxing weekend escape, your next city break or even the adventure of a lifetime.
Simply register, book and travel before 31 March 2017.
You can earn triple Avios on the first eight sectors before 31 March 2017. Triple Avios will be awarded before any cabin or tier bonuses on all tickets except reward flights.
This is a global offer available to all of our Executive Club Members who wish to travel during this period.
If you were to buy a World Traveller (economy) return ticket in K,L,M,N,S or V class from London Heathrow to Los Angeles, you would normally collect 5,442 Avios.
With our triple Avios offer you would collect 16,326 Avios.
What will this get you?
With the 16,326 Avios you collected on your flight from London, you could book a return reward flight to Madrid and several other destinations within Europe.
Calculate what you will get on your flight
Using our Avios Calculator, you can see how many Avios you will collect on your own flight. Simply input your flight details into the calculator to see what you would normally collect and then multiply that by three to see what you could get on all British Airways flights with our triple Avios offer (applies to base Avios only). Calculate now.
Triple Avios is available in all regions except UK&I and US as of 3 January 2017. Triple Avios will be available in UK&I and US as of 5 January 2017.
The offer is valid for all new bookings (booked and flown) up to 31 March 2017. Remember to register.
The Avios will appear in your account within 48 hours of completing your journey.
This promotion applies to any new bookings made during the promotional period up to 31 March 2017. You do need to register for the offer.
Yes, you will receive triple Avios when you fly with our partners American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia, only on flights between Europe and North America and where the flight has a BA prefix flight number.
You will also receive triple Avios on all domestic and regional BA (operated by Comair) flights within southern Africa.
Reward flights are excluded.
Yes, customers will also earn triple Avios on all British Airways (operated by Comair) flights within southern Africa. You would need to register, book and travel before 31 March 2017.
No, the triple Avios offer applies only to base Avios.
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1) This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club Member, resident in the participating countries, aged 18 or over, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2) To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) pre-register for the offer by following the "Register now" link provided on the online registration page supplied by BA and complete the registration process on ba.com (a "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); and then
b) book and fly up to (and including) 31 March 2017. Triple Avios Points will be awarded on the first 8 flight sectors. A sector is a single qualifying flight between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft.
3) Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and also at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey in order to qualify for the promotion.
4) Subject to Clause 6, a Qualifying Flight is a published or corporate negotiated net fare flight in any selling class or cabin, with: (i) a BA prefix on a BA long-haul or short-haul operated service to any destination on the BA global network or (ii) a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight between Europe and North America operated by BA, American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between Europe, Norway, Switzerland and North America, Mexico and Puerto Rico (iii) any OpenSkies service from Paris Orly to Newark or New York JFK (iv) all domestic and regional BA (operated by Comair) flights within southern Africa. The promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members.
5) All flight bookings are subject to availability.
6) The Qualifying Flights for all sectors of the journey must be booked, ticketed and purchased in a participating country, and all travel must be completed within the Promotional Period.
8) Eligible Participants who book and complete their journeys on Qualifying Flights within the Promotional Period will qualify for a triple Avios bonus based on base miles.
9) Eligible Participants will receive triple Avios Points before any cabin or tier bonuses on all tickets except reward flights.
10) Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios Points they can collect through this promotion on a Qualifying flight by using the following link: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/calculatemilesandpoints/public/en_gb). Please note that this calculator will give the total Avios Points awarded for the whole journey which includes Base Avios, Cabin Bonus and Tier Bonus (where applicable).
11) Avios Points will be credited to the member’s account for which details have been provided within 24 hours of completion of the Qualifying Flights. Avios Points are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios Points and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at:http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions?source=MNVEXC1executive_club_terms_and_conditions. Eligible Participants will qualify for Bonus Avios Points on the first 8 separate Qualifying sectors booked for travel within, and completed during, the Promotional Period.
12) Bookings made over the telephone from the UK and Ireland will carry a non-refundable £5 offline booking fee per person per ticket. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary. An offline booking fee of ZAR120 will be charged for Comair bookings made from South Africa. Bookings from other participating countries may incur a booking fee. Please contact your travel agent / travel partner for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them.
13) Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
14) This promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who book and travel up to the period stipulated in 2(b).
Change of travel arrangements
15) Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms and conditions of this promotion.
16) All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality.
Disclaimers & Notices
17) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; and (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder's discount voucher).
18) All Passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at “Legal” – “General Conditions of Carriage”) and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
19) BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
21) BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions of this promotion.
22) Subject to clauses 22(a) to 22(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
23) Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
24) The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.