The recent merger of US Airways and American Airways gives you more transatlantic choices.
• 242 destinations in North America • 134 destinations in Europe
We bring you closer to New York with up to 25 daily flights including 5 direct flights per day from Paris CDG and Paris Orly.
from: €569 returnBook
Travelling from France to North America is easier than ever, thanks to our partnership with American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia. Together we offer non-stop flights and connecting service from 28 gateway airports in Europe, to over 240 destinations in the USA and Canada.
You have a wider choice of flights than ever, and you can mix and match airlines, to find the cheapest, most convenient route.
You can combine American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia and OpenSkies flights to find the cheapest fares available between the airlines. All this makes travelling to United States and Canada easier for you.
Fly from Paris to New York with us and you can choose to depart from either Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Paris Orly (ORY).
With five direct flights departing from Paris CDG and Paris ORY to Newark Liberty and JFK International every day, you can experience the culture of this great destination stress-free with us. Step on-board and enjoy our complimentary food and drink service alongside the in-flight entertainment, before arriving in New York relaxed and raring to go.
If you're planning on visiting Boston*, Charlotte*, Chicago, Dallas, Miami or Philadelphia book your flight with American Airlines for no stopovers and a seven hour flight time.
American Airlines operates direct flights to these cities from Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG).
*seasonal routesBook your flight
Together, we’re bringing you more flights to more places in North America. We offer services to more than 240 destinations in USA and Canada, giving you greater choices for travel to your favourite destinations.
You can enjoy more destinations and smooth transfer experience through improved access between our hubs at Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Los Angeles (LAX), New York Kennedy (JFK), Miami (MIA), Chicago O'Hare (ORD), Charlotte Douglas (CLT), Philadelphia (PHL), Phoenix (PHX) and three in Europe including award-winning London Heathrow Terminal 5 and Madrid Barajas Terminal 4.
Direct flights from London Heathrow
American Airlines and British Airways offer daily non-stop services from London Heathrow to Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Calgary, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Dallas Fort Worth, Houston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Montreal, New York JFK, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington D.C.
Direct flights from Madrid & Barcelona (Spain) American Airlines and Iberia offer daily non-stop services from
- from Madrid to New York, Miami, Boston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Charlotte and Philadelphia.
- from Barcelona to Charlotte, New York and Philadelphia
Direct flights from Helsinki (Finland) American Airlines and Finnair offer daily non-stop services from Helsinki to Chicago and New York.
Direct flights from Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, the Netherlands and Switzerland American Airlines operates direct services to the USA from:
- Belgium: from Brussels to Charlotte and Philadelphia
- Germany: from Frankfurt to Charlotte, Dallas and Philadelphia / From Düsseldorf to Chicago
- Italy: from Roma to Charlotte, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia / From Milan to New York and Miami.
- Greece: from Athens to Philadelphia
- Portugal: from Lisbon to Philadelphia
- The Netherlands: from Amsterdam to Philadelphia
- Switzerland: from Zurich to New York JFK Schedule and Frequency Subject to Seasonal Changes.
Reciprocal loyalty benefits
• Whether you are a member of the American Airlines AAdvantage, British Airways Executive Club, Finnair Plus or Iberia Plus programme you will be recognised and rewarded no matter which airline you fly with.
• There are more than 70 dedicated American Airlines, British Airways, Finnair or Iberia airport lounges for you to enjoy when you fly on our transatlantic network.
We’re introducing the latest innovations in aircraft engineering and cabin design with our new fleet of aircraft – the Airbus A380 and A330-300, and the Boeing 777-300ER and 787 Dreamliner.
All the seats are ergonomically designed, so you can settle in and relax right away. And you’ll arrive feeling more relaxed and refreshed than ever, when you travel on any of these transatlantic routes.
American Airlines new Boeing 777-300ER between London Heathrow and New York JFK.
British Airways new Airbus A380 between London Heathrow and Los Angeles and Washington DC.
British Airways new Airbus B787 between London Heathrow and Austin, Newark and Toronto.
Iberia new Airbus A330-300 between Madrid and New York, Boston, Chicago and Miami.
Schedule and Frequency Subject to Change.