Explore where your Avios can take you with our interactive map.
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, there’s no better time to fly with us. If you register, book and fly on a return flight from Heathrow (LHR) to San Jose (SJC) or SJC to LHR in one of our eligible classes you could collect up to 10,000 bonus Avios.
This offer is available until 31 December 2016.
Bonus Avios as per the eligible cabins and classes:
Cabins and classes (per return journey)
Club World (long haul business) cabin - J, C, D, R, I booking classes
World Traveller Plus (long haul premium economy) cabin - W, E, T booking classes
World Traveller Plus (long haul economy) cabin - Y, B, H, K, M booking classes
Make sure you enter your Executive Club number in all eligible bookings to get bonus Avios every time you take off. Register, book and fly before 31 December 2016.
*Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply to reward flights.Register now
You can still take advantage of this great offer by joining as a new Member. Simply fill in and submit the form on the below link, then book and fly on a return flight in one of the eligible classes above. Please ensure you enter the code ‘SJCLHR’ in the field entitled ‘Promotional code’ on this form.Join the Executive Club
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1) This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club member and employee of Google, resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or United States of America, aged 18, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2) To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) if not already an Executive Club Member, join the Executive Club via the link ‘Join the Executive Club’ indicated on the online promotional page belonging to this offer or via this link: https://ba.com/travel/execenrol/public/en_gb?campaignCode=GOOGLE
b) if already an Executive Club Member, pre-register for the offer by following the "Register now" link provided on the online registration page supplied by BA and complete the registration process on ba.com (a "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); and
c) book and fly on the outbound and return sectors of a maximum of 4 Qualifying Flights between 01 October 2015 – 31 December 2016 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”)
3) Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and also at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey in order to qualify for the promotion.
4) Subject to Clause 6, a Qualifying Flight is a published or corporate negotiated net fare return flight in one of the selling classes specified in Clause 5 below, departing from London Heathrow and flying to San Jose California or departing from San Jose California to London Heathrow, on a BA operated mainline service (together, “Promotional Routes”). The promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members.
BA operated from London Heathrow to San Jose California BA279
BA operated from San Jose California to London Heathrow BA278
5) Flights on BA in Club World (selling classes J, C, D, R or I ), World Traveller Plus (W,E,T) or World Traveller (selling classes Y, B, H, K and M) on the routes listed in clause 4, are eligible as Qualifying Flights. All flight bookings are subject to availability.
6) The Qualifying Flights for both the outbound and return parts of the journey must be booked, ticketed and purchased in the UK ,Republic of Ireland or United States of America and must depart from and terminate upon return within the UK, Republic of Ireland or United States of America and all travel must be completed within the Promotional Period.
7) For the avoidance of doubt, where an outbound or return itinerary includes a domestic connecting sector, then the domestic connecting sector would not be considered as a Qualifying Flight.
8) Eligible Participants who book and complete their journey on a Qualifying Flight within the Promotional Period will qualify for a fixed Avios bonus based on cabin of travel.
9) Eligible Participants travelling in Club World will be awarded a bonus of 10,000 Avios for one return flight, Eligible Participants travelling in World Traveller Plus will be awarded a bonus of 7,500 Avios for one return flight and Eligible Participants travelling in World Traveller will be awarded a bonus of 5,000 for one return flight (in the travel classes stipulated in Clause 5). This is in addition to the Avios Points that would ordinarily be applicable to flights on the same route and class. This offer does not include any change to the number of Tier Points awarded.
10) Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios Points they can collect through this promotion on a Qualifying flight by using the following link: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/calculatemilesandpoints/public/en_gb
11) Avios Points will be credited to your account within 24 hours of completion of each Qualifying Flight. Avios Points are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions?source=MNVEXC1executive_club_terms_and_conditions. Eligible Participants will qualify for Bonus Avios Points on a maximum of 4 separate Qualifying Flights booked for travel within, and completed during, the Promotional Period.
12) A service fee may apply per person per ticket at the time of booking. Please contact your travel agent / travel partner for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them.
13) Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
14) This promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who make a booking and travels on or after 01 October 2016 to 31 December 2016. inclusive.
Change of travel arrangements
15) Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms and conditions of this promotion.
16) All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality.
Disclaimers & Notices
17) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; and (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder's discount voucher).
18) All Passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at “Legal” – “General Conditions of Carriage”) and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
19) BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
21) BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions of this promotion.
22) Subject to clauses 23(a) to 23(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
23) Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
24) The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.