Explore where your Avios can take you with our interactive map.
This offer has now ended.
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1) This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club member, resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, aged 18, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2) To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) if not already an Executive Club Member, join the Executive Club via the link ‘Join the Executive Club’ indicated on the online promotional page belonging to this offer or via this link
b) if already an Executive Club Member, pre-register for the offer by following the "Register now" link provided on the online registration page supplied by BA (or this link) and complete the registration process on ba.com (a "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); and
c) book 1 return Qualifying Flight between 21 April 2016 – 17 May 2016, the “Promotional Period”.
d) complete both the outbound and inbound sectors of the return journey between 21 April 2016 and 11 April 2017, the “Travel Period”.
3) Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and also at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey in order to qualify for the promotion.
4) Subject to Clause 6, a Qualifying Flight is a published or corporate negotiated net fare return flight in one of the selling classes specified in Clause 5 below, departing from London Heathrow, London Gatwick and London City, flying to any destination on a British Airways or American Airlines operated flight. Promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or Oneworld Alliance members.
5) Flights in all selling classes in First, Club World, World Traveller Plus, and World Traveller on the routes listed in clause 4 are eligible as Qualifying Flights. All flight bookings are subject to availability.
6) The Qualifying Flights for both the outbound and return parts of the journey must be booked, ticketed and purchased in the UK or Republic of Ireland, and must depart from and terminate upon return within the UK or Republic of Ireland, and all travel must be completed within the Travel Period.
7) Qualifying Flights may be paid for using cash or Avios part payment.
8) For the avoidance of doubt, where an outbound or return itinerary includes a domestic connecting sector, then the domestic connecting sector would not be considered as a Qualifying Flight.
9) Eligible Participants who book their journey on a Qualifying Flight within the Promotional Period AND complete travel within the Travel Period, will qualify for a double Avios bonus based on cabin of travel and Executive Club Tier status. This is in addition to the Avios Points that would ordinarily be applicable to flights on the same route and class. This does not include any change to the number of Tier Points awarded.
10) Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios Points they would collect on a Qualifying flight by using the following link: www.britishairways.com/travel/calculatemilesandpoints/public/en_gb. The total number of Avios awarded would be double the normal Avios Points awarded.
11) Avios Points will be credited to your account within 21 days of completion of each Qualifying Flight. Avios Points are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at: www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions Eligible Participants will qualify for Bonus Avios Points on the first Qualifying Flight booked within the Promotional Period and completed within the Travel Period.
12) A service fee may apply per person per ticket at the time of booking. Please contact your travel agent / travel partner for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them.
13) Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
14) This promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who register for the promotion on ba.com and make a booking between 21 April – 17 May 2016 and completes travel before 11 April 2017.
Change of travel arrangements
15) Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms and conditions of this promotion.
16) All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality.
Disclaimers & Notices
17) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; and (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder's discount voucher).
18) All Passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at “Legal” – “General Conditions of Carriage”) and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
19) BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
21) BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions of this promotion.
22) Subject to clauses 21(a) to 21(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
23) Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
24) The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.