Flights + Hotel
1. Offer can be booked online at ba.com or through the British Airways call center until April 21, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. If you book through the British Airways call center, you will be charged an additional $25 per ticket for processing.
2. Advertised prices are based on travel from November 01, 2015 – November 30, 2015 and are correct as of April 7, 2015. Summer travel dates from June 1, 2015 – August 31, 2015, are also available at slightly higher prices.
3. Flight + hotel package prices shown are for round trip travel, per adult person, based on 5 nights double occupancy accommodation. Price quoted is for weekday travel (Monday - Thursday) and weekend travel will be higher.
4. All prices are liable to change at any time and are subject to flight and hotel and/or car availability. Availability is strictly limited.
5. Offers are valid for new bookings only, made during the promotional period. Valid only when combined with British Airways or OpenSkies operated flights. Additional discount applies to selected hotels and/or car rental only.
6. Prices are based on travel during dates and board basis stated.
7. Changes to packages booked are permitted prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight for a $25 single fee 48 hours before travel, $100 single fee less than 48 hours plus any difference in price, subject to availability. The package will be re-priced using fares in effect on the date the ticket is reissued and must meet all rule provisions of the new package.
8. Cancellations more than 48 hours before departure of outbound flight are charged at 60% total booking price. Cancellations less than 48 hours before departure are charged at 100% total booking price. Passengers who no-show for a flight will be considered as cancelling after departure and will receive no refund.
9. Flight terms apply as noted below.
1. Offer can be booked online at ba.com or through a travel agent. If you book through a British Airways call center, you will be charged an additional $25 per ticket for processing.
2. World Traveller (economy) and World Traveller Plus (premium economy) fares are round trip, 14 days advance purchase, non-refundable, select economy and premium economy class for midweek outbound travel in November 2015 from select US cities to select UK destinations on British Airways and British Airways codeshare services operated by American Airlines, Iberia and OpenSkies only.
3. A midweek fare from CA to Britain is Monday through Thursday in both directions.
4. A midweek fare from CA to Europe is Sunday through Thursday and from Europe to Canada is Monday through Thursday.
5. A weekend travel surcharge of up to $80 applies in each direction except to our destinations in Africa, Middle East and India where no weekend surcharge applies.
6. Fares may be higher from other US gateways and to other destinations.
7. Fares include all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
8. Refunds from previously purchased higher fare types not permitted.
9. Minimum stay is 7 days and Saturday night stay required.
10. Maximum stay to our UK, Africa, Middle East and India destinations is 12 months.
11. Maximum stay to our European destinations is 180 days.
12. Changes to itineraries booked in World Traveller (economy) and World Traveller Plus (premium economy) are permitted, prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight for a fee of $275 per ticket, subject to availability. The itinerary will be re-priced using fares in effect on the date the ticket is reissued and must meet all rule provisions of the newly ticketed fare.
13. Please refer to airfare rules of flights selected before completion of payment.
14. Executive Club members can earn Avios points per the Terms and Conditions of the Executive Club.
15. Child and infant discounts may apply.
16. Unaccompanied minors permitted for a $75 surcharge each way.
17. Open to US residents paying in Canadian dollars only, with travel originating in the US.
18. Limited availability of flights at promoted prices. Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
19. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
20. This offer may be withdrawn or limited by British Airways without notice.
21. Other significant restrictions may apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY BOOKINGS THAT VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.