For a limited time only, you and a friend can receive up to 2 FREE nights in London in selected hotels (based on double occupancy).
Experience the sights and sounds of London with a helping hand from British Airways. Simply book round-trip flights to London before 31 May 2014 and you and a friend will be entitled to claim your free nights.
With hotels to suit all needs choose from our selection below and make the most of your holiday this year.
Booking period: 1 to midnight AEST 30 September 2013
Travel period: 1 August to 31 May 2014
Hotel rooms must be added at time of booking.
View our selection of FREE* hotels in London and choose the hotel that best suits your needs. When you are ready to book follow these simple steps:
With a sophisticated blend of contemporary style and modern flair, the Grange St. Paul's hotel sets the standard for luxury and elegance. It is located in the heart of the financial district, just moments from the West End.Find out more
The Royal Horseguards is an iconic, historical building, known and used by politicians and celebrities alike. This prestigious hotel, voted ‘AA London hotel of the year 2010/2011’, enjoys a spectacular location situated on the banks of the River Thames, opposite the London Eye and is within walking distance of the main tourist, cultural and shopping attractions of London.Find out more
K + K Hotel George is a luxurious and charming hotel that occupies stylishly converted townhouses, in the heart of the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea close to Earls Court tube station. Central to its charm is its homely feel, complete with garden parties in the private gardens.Find out more
The Holiday Inn London Regents Park offers the peace and quiet of the capitals best-loved park on one side and numerous attractions of London’s West End on the other. Stroll to Regent's Park, where you'll find London Zoo and pretty Primrose Hill. Or take a 10 minute walk to Oxford Street and Bond Street. Buckingham Palace and the River Thames are also nearby.Find out more
Opposite the V&A Museum and near to Harrods. This elegant, Edwardian hotel is in the quiet and affluent area of Knightsbridge providing easy access to famous central locations such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, National History Museum, Royal Albert Hall. The West End and Oxford street are also close by.Find out more
Located by Europe's largest shopping centre and steps from Stratford tube, with direct access to central London. Walk in to the contemporary lobby of the Holiday Inn London – Stratford City and enjoy a meal or cocktail in the hotel's restaurant, lounge bar and outside terrace, with panoramic views over the Olympic Park.Find out more
This popular hotel is linked by a light and bright atrium lounge to the Imperial Hotel where guests can make use of the additional facilities. Enjoying an excellent location close to Russell Square underground station facilities giving you access to the Piccadilly Line and direct connections to Heathrow Airport. Alternatively shopping and restaurants of Covent Garden and Oxford Street are a short walk away.Find out more
1. Please refer to airfare rules of flights selected before completion of payment.
2. Offer can only be booked online at ba.com.
3. Free hotel offer must be booked with round-trip published British Airways airfare originating from Australian gateways to London. Flight+hotel must be purchased between 1 August to 30 September 2013 for travel from 1 August to 31 May 2014 with airfare and additional charges paid for in Australian Dollars.
4. The 2 free night’s hotel accommodation applies when two flight tickets are booked, as in point (3) above, at the same time and the free accommodation is booked in the same transaction.
5. The 2 free night’s hotel accommodation is based on double occupancy at participating hotels for a maximum of 2 free nights, which must be taken on consecutive nights at the same hotel prior to the travel end date of 31 May 2014. For example, customer must check into the hotel on or before 29 May 2014 to be eligible for two free nights and customer must check into the hotel on or before 30 May 2014to be eligible for one free night.
6. All travel to be completed in full by 31 May 2014 e.g. inbound flight from London to Australia must be travelling no later than 31 May 2014 and passenger must check out of hotel on 31 May 2014 at the latest.
7. Free hotels must be booked in conjunction with a round-trip British Airways flight from Australia to London in the same transaction.
8. Free hotels in this promotion booked in conjunction with a non-eligible flight will result in automatic cancellation of the hotel booking.
9. Free hotel stays must be booked within the promotional period, 1 August to 30 September 2013. Any bookings made after this date will be charged the normal rate and will not be free.
10. Once the free nights have been booked, no amendments can be made. Should you need to amend the dates of stay, you will forfeit the free nights and be charged the current nightly rate, plus any amendment fees applicable.
11. Single occupants are entitled to a maximum of 1 free night at participating hotels.
12. Only adult and child airfares are entitled to the free night offer. If one adult is travelling alone or with an infant, they will be entitled to one free night only. If one adult is travelling with one child or two adults are travelling they will be entitled to two free nights.
13. Free night offer is valid at the following hotels only and is subject to availability at the time of booking:
Holiday inn – Stratford City
Holiday inn London Regent Park
Grange Hotel St Pauls
The Royal Horseguards
14. Extra guests will not be permitted locally.
15. Split bookings, where flights have been booked on separate reference numbers, are not permitted.
16. Your credit card will not be billed for the free accommodation. However, should you opt to book any additional hotel nights, these will be charged to your credit card at our normal rate.
17. Any additional hotel nights booked must be paid in full at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in cancellation or additional charges being added to the booking. If more free nights are selected than the booking is entitled to then the additional free nights will be cancelled and current nightly charge will be applied.
18. Normal booking conditions, including amendment and cancellation charges, of a hotel purchase apply.
19. Open to Australia residents paying in Australian Dollars only, with travel originating in Australia.
20. Subject to availability.
21. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
22. Other significant restrictions may apply.
23. Bookings between 1 August and 30 September 2013 are non-refundable and non-changeable.
24. British Airways reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY BOOKINGS THAT VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
© 2013 British Airways Plc