We know that if your kids are happy you’ll be just as contented too, so we’ve carefully selected a range of family-friendly hotels where all your needs are catered for.
Our family-friendly hotels all feature fantastic kids clubs with lots to keep your little ones entertained. Most resorts also offer spacious rooms to accommodate the whole family – some of which are themed. Look out for our free kids offers, which are available at certain times of the year. Our All Inclusive holidays are also particularly appealing and offer a reassuring choice for families, as almost everything is covered in the cost. Book early and secure your family holiday with our low deposits.
Stress free flights with children are possible
Dr Vivian Hill shares her top tips
- Have drinks to hand they can sip on for take off and landing.
- Buy new toys and games for the flight as newer toys entertain them for longer.
- Bring out different toys at regular intervals. Wrapping them and giving them as presents works really well.
- Concentrate on packing activities as opposed to static objects such as dolls and cuddly toys.
- Think of games with extended play. Finger puppets and activity cards can be drawn out to last a lot longer.
- Think about games that you don't need to carry. Verbal games like I Spy and Twenty Questions are good ways to pass the time.
- If it's an evening or night flight take pyjamas. Getting children ready for bed will help avoid disrupting their sleep pattern.
British Airways top ten toys to take on a plane:
1. Loom Bands
4. Top Trumps
6. Usborne Activity Cards
7. Magnetic travel game
9. Finger puppets
10. Sticker book